Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Failed Gym Attempt

I went to a gym for women yesterday called Figures. I tested out the equipment and loved it. I came home to talk it over with my hubby (who is totally supporting me) only to realize that at this point in my life, we are not financially able to pay for a gym membership. There is a start up fee of $45 which is 75% off the regular price and then it is $45 per month for a 2 year membership.  I guess I don't really understand why gym fees and memberships cost as much as they do, but I guess they have to pay for the building, equipment and staff somehow. I just wish it was a bit easier financially.

SO...Chris (hubby) said to start using our Wii Fit. Well, I guess because we already have it and it's just collecting dust in the gaming cupboard, I have decided to give it a try:)

Tonight, I will begin my "workout" on the Wii Fit! and maybe throw in dancing just to get my heart pumping:) My younger kids got a kick out of seeing me dancing this morning in the livingroom! I can get them all dancing, make a family thing out of it! haha:)

Until next time,
~Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment