Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Goals

Wow! 2 blogs in one day! haha:)

Well I just had to get on here to tell you how my first "workout" went with the Wii...AMAZING! I did 30 minutes of excercise and 7 minutes of a cool down. I managed to burn 147 calories (not too much but its something!) I also did a one mile jog, which amazed me...my calves are killing me (but I keep telling myself "if I can slim down the calves a bit, I will buy a pair of dress boots that FIT over my calves! YES!")

While I was on the board, I realized that I have some goals to work on...
#1. By the end of December I want to be able to touch my toes when stretching! I can do it if i bend my knees but that doesn't really count:)
#2. Drink MORE water.
#3. Get rid of the negative vocabulary; I will lose this weight, I will stay positive and focused.
#4. Be able to do the Jack Knifes properly (laying on back and reaching your hands and feet together) This excercise just about killed me...*need to invest in a proper mat*
#5. AND this is my long term goal, but I would just like to remind myself....LOSE 75 lbs by the end of June! My reward for hitting my goal will be a trip to Vegas in August!!

Here we go!!!
~Cheers~

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work. Invest in buying a muscle gel because trust me you'll need it. If ever you need a partner in jogging or working out I am totally with you!!! Once baby is born I am full fletch back to working out and jogging. The one thing I miss. ( couldnt cause of accident and back issues :() :) keep it up

    ReplyDelete