Monday, January 24, 2011

Injuries Hurt:(

So I thought I would write on here quick. On Friday night I was heading to bed and I tripped on my dresser drawer that I so stupidly forgot to close before. Well needless to say, I tore ligaments in my shoulder and scratched up my body pretty badly. The next morning, I was so stiff that it hurt to move. (Walk, pick up kids, even exercise) So Chris told me maybe I should lay off the exercise for a bit, just until I healed a bit.

Well this is day three and I am not as stiff and sore as Friday/Saturday but, I was cleaning the van out today and my knee hit one of the holes where the seats connect, so now I have a bruised knee:( I did try exercising today and MAN did it freakin hurt! All I ended up doing was 4 minutes of cardio (37 calories burned) I shall wait another day, but I am starting to feel like a slob and I miss doing my workouts:(

Here's to hoping I can get back to routine by the end of the week...and the moral of this story is, shut the darn dresser drawers when done using!!!

~Cheers~

1 comment:

  1. Try some epsom salt to heal your body quicker you won't be as sore :)

    ReplyDelete