Thursday, January 13, 2011

Skinny Jeans and Sexy boots!

I am in love with Your Shape Fitness Evolved! I just feel like shouting how great I feel after even 30 minutes of exercise! Woot!

I did my first "Skinny Jean" Workout. That is actually what it is called! I have a pair of skinny jeans but they are stretchy which don't really count as the real thing;) Also, this workout helps with toning calves, to fit into those super sexy boots! A few more months and I should have my sexy calves back. I still remember how shocked I was to find out when I was doing HM that calves could lose inches. So, that's what I'm working on. I haven't forgotten my other problem areas! But I have decided to do this certain routine atleast once per week. It is exhausting! My legs (and biceps) feel like jelly right about now:) Oh, and they suggest using 5 lbs weights for most exercises, so Chris bought 2 - 2lbs weights and that is MORE than enough to get started! Whew!

For anyone wondering about the Kinect, as you can see I absolutely love this invention, I assure you it is worth every penny! And exercising before bed is probably not the best idea, but it is the only time I can find to do it without kids (or hubby) around. And it's better than nothing;)

BTW, I am still working on attempting to get measurements!! I bought the tape measure but then I left it in my diaper bag, which I forgot at mama's house...so, to be continued!

Have a great weekend everyone!
~ChEeRs~

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sara-great idea! I have also started exercising this month-I figure if Marie Osmond and Valerie Bertinelli can do make-overs at their age-then I have no excuse!!
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly the postive attitude that everyone needs! (as i am sitting here with a bottle of water and a shortbread cookie;) But seriously its not just appearance sake, it's health! And after a workout session, it makes a person's, endorphines? is that the word? really get going. I was down in the dumps yesterday, and after a work out I perked right up. (of course it was almost midnight by then! Thanks Rhonda for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey try skipping rope SUPER AMAZING AND QUICK workout.. but wait till you get urself a nicely fit bra.. cause ya your poor girls OUCH!!!!! Don't wait any longer get out and go buy a bra.. and spend the money on a good one you won't regret it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did try skipping a few years ago, and it landed me in the hospital with a severe migraine. It literally felt like my brain rattled around as I was skipping. But it would be a nice workout if I could bring myself to do it again:)

    ReplyDelete