Monday, January 10, 2011

Keep on Truckin'

Almost the end of Monday...new week, new challenges!
Today was my 5th day, 4th workout on the XBox Kinect.

Tonight I did 30 minutes of cardio training, which included knee lunges and jumping jacks. I am a mother of 4 children...so having said that + jumping jacks=? Well, for anyone who is a mom out there and knows what I am talking about, go ahead and LOL! I also really need to invest in some "workout" attire. Preferably something with a little more support. Being a big chested woman and breastfeeding doesnt feel so good on the girls.

Anyway, I did weigh myself the other day after my last blog, and unfortunately over the Christmas holidays I gained a bit. Since my first article in October I have gained about 5lbs. I am sitting at 262lbs:( So, again just gotta get back on track, I am recovered from the holidays. (about time, lol) And the great part is, it gets easier to stay away from binge snacking. Yes, the beginning is definitely hard, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel! I am waiting for the day that I will be able to buy clothes in the NON PLUS SECTION! Woot! Cannot wait for that feeling to come back:)

Here's to another week of the weight loss wagon!
~Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment